Mediterranean pita with carrots and Feta cheese
- 4 Mestemacher wheat pita pockets
- 3 carrots
- 300 grams Feta cheese
- 1 red onion
- 1 handful of olives
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash the carrots and cut them into fine strips with a potato peeler. Cut the onion and the olives into rings.
- Dice the Feta cheese. Chop the parsley finely.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowel. Add olive oil and white wine vinegar and mix everything. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the bread pockets according to the packaging instructions and fill with the salad.
Source: Susanne Brauer und www.kochmaedchen.de