Greek pita with gyros meat and French fries
- 4 Mestemacher wheat pita pockets
- 300 grams French fries
- 300 grams gyros meat
- 100 grams coleslaw
- 1 onion
- ½ cucumber
- 4 tomatoes
- 150 grams of Greek yoghurt
- ½ bunch of parsley
- ½ bunch of chives
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the French fries according to the packaging instructions.
- Slice the cucumber with a julienne cutter, cut the tomatoes and the onion into rings.
- Beat the yoghurt until creamy. Chop the herbs finely and stir them into the yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the gyros meat in the pan until crispy. Let the coleslaw drip off well.
- Prepare the bread pockets according to the packaging instructions, cut them open and, layer by layer, fill with all ingredients. Pour the yoghurt sauce on top and serve immediately.
Source: Susanne Brauer und www.kochmaedchen.de