MESTEMACHER AWARD “TOP FATHER OF THE YEAR”
Since 2006, Mestemacher awards a prize for two top fathers. For each prize winner the prize value is EUR 5,000.
The campaign aspires to expand the influence of a father on a child’s development and to promote the compatibility of family and career in partnership models of marriage and family. In contrary to the widespread opinion that the mother is the most important psychological parent in the first years of a child’s life, science has long proven that the father plays a role which is just as important for the development of a toddler, small child and pupil. The project breaks from the traditional belief that the mother alone is responsible for the first months and years of childhood. Rather, the necessity of an intense relationship between fathers and their children from the very beginning is emphasised.
The initiator of this prize is Prof. Dr. Ulrike Detmers.
- Mestemacher snacks recipes with Mestemacher Muesli BreadJuly 17, 2019 - 4:32 pm
- “Hard Work”July 8, 2019 - 3:02 pm
- Prof. Dr. Ulrike Detmers: Connected via Skype to the North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) sustainability conferenceJuly 4, 2019 - 7:20 am
- Enjoy the summer! Delicious mini snacks garnished with Mestemacher soft wholemeal breadJuly 1, 2019 - 2:04 pm
- BioFach 2019: Mestemacher – Organic First//Special organic breads are taking over the global bread marketFebruary 15, 2019 - 8:00 pm
- BioFach 2019: Discussing innovative marketing activities – Prof Dr Ulrike Detmers, Shareholder, Member of Management Board, Speaker of the Mestemacher Group and Masaaki HIRANO, D. Eng, Director and Vice-President MIE PROECT Co., Ltd.February 15, 2019 - 8:00 pm
- Annual Press Conference of the Mestemacher Group 2019 | Bread and bakery product group achieves record turnover in 2018 with 162.8 million eurosFebruary 13, 2019 - 7:56 am
Repeated success for Mestemacher, who submitted their products to the DLG for quality control testing. Once more the DLG acknowledged the outstanding quality of Mestemacher products awarding them ‘Gold’ in the category ‘Award for the Best’ - (Preis der Besten”). Then In 2013 came the first federal honour, Ilse Aigner, the German Minister for Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection, presented Mestemacher, with the ’Bundesehrenpreis’. Mestemacher’s social enterprise plus innovative capacity justified the award "Top 100" Best medium-sized German companies awarded through the business magazine ‘Die Wirtschaftswoche‘.