MESTEMACHER AWARD “FEMALE MANAGER OF THE YEAR”
The objectives of this activity, which was launched in the year 2002, include:
– The exposition of economic competency of female economic specialists in the male domain of economy
– Promotion of an economic culture, designed both by women and men
– Presentation of female role models for prospective female junior managers
Competent women are to be highlighted in the male domain of economy, who are refuting established ideas about female characteristics. Such women are assertive and profit-oriented. They serve as role models to female junior managers.
The award is oriented in the principles of gender mainstreaming. Both on a European level and in the Federal Republic of Germany, gender mainstreaming focuses on systematic involvement of both genders in the arrangement of all patterns of human existence. Particularly it is a matter of sexual equality in the occupancy of top positions of politics and economy.
The initiator of this prize is Prof. Dr. Ulrike Detmers.
- Lexikon der Deutschen Familienunternehmen (encyclopedia of German family businesses) – DIE ZEIT Verlagsgruppe, November 2020 Edition, p. 499 -501November 27, 2020 - 8:44 pm
- Pumpernickel for the worldNovember 11, 2020 - 10:01 pm
- RECIPES FOR HALLOWEEN MESTEMACHER BREADOctober 30, 2020 - 10:38 am
- Recipe ideas for the office with Mestemacher breadOctober 23, 2020 - 11:12 am
- BioFach 2020: For the 9th time: €10,000 donation with the Mestemacher “Gemeinsam gegen Hunger” (Together against Hunger) charity cam-paign for Deutsche Welthungerhilfe e.V.February 21, 2020 - 11:07 am
- Impressions of a successful BioFach Trade Fair 2020 of the Mestemacher GroupFebruary 18, 2020 - 12:59 pm
- Bread and Baked Goods Group MESTEMACHER | Mestemacher puts a new Group executive body in place 1.9 % growth in turnoverFebruary 7, 2020 - 12:43 pm
Repeated success for Mestemacher, who submitted their products to the DLG for quality control testing. Once more the DLG acknowledged the outstanding quality of Mestemacher products awarding them ‘Gold’ in the category ‘Award for the Best’ - (Preis der Besten”). Then In 2013 came the first federal honour, Ilse Aigner, the German Minister for Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection, presented Mestemacher, with the ’Bundesehrenpreis’. Mestemacher’s social enterprise plus innovative capacity justified the award "Top 100" Best medium-sized German companies awarded through the business magazine ‘Die Wirtschaftswoche‘.