CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
We from Mestemacher see it as our duty to think and act for the future of today’s and following generations. This means that we strive for a balanced relationship between the economic requirements to our company and our commitment to society and the environment.
Mestemacher supports the equal treatment of men and women and the balance between family and career as well as the sponsoring of artists. Those consumers who attach importance to equal opportunities and social commitment are on the right track with Mestemacher.
- Visit of the Minister Mrs. Barbara Otte-Kinast at Aerzener Brot und Kuchen GmbHAugust 26, 2022 - 12:51 pm
- Press Release on the establishment of the advisory board of the Mestemacher-GroupJuly 7, 2022 - 12:50 pm
- Mestemacher Art Forum Jean Marc Tingaud «One way» Photographies 1986–2019May 16, 2022 - 3:29 pm
- MESTEMACHER | Mestemacher Group generates a net turnover of 152 million euros with its baked goods in 2021. In 2022, more than 15 million euros in investments are planned. Preparations for SMETA social audit and environmental management audit according to ISO 14001 standard are underway.February 16, 2022 - 12:19 pm
- Mestemacher Group invites to BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIALFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:03 pm
- MESTEMACHER | Plant Bakery achieves 16.7 per cent sales growth with hygienically-packaged, long-life bread specialities and baked goods, when stored unopenedFebruary 5, 2021 - 7:49 pm
- BioFach 2020: For the 9th time: €10,000 donation with the Mestemacher “Gemeinsam gegen Hunger” (Together against Hunger) charity cam-paign for Deutsche Welthungerhilfe e.V.February 21, 2020 - 11:07 am
Repeated success for Mestemacher, who submitted their products to the DLG for quality control testing. Once more the DLG acknowledged the outstanding quality of Mestemacher products awarding them ‘Gold’ in the category ‘Award for the Best’ - (Preis der Besten”). Then In 2013 came the first federal honour, Ilse Aigner, the German Minister for Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection, presented Mestemacher, with the ’Bundesehrenpreis’. Mestemacher’s social enterprise plus innovative capacity justified the award "Top 100" Best medium-sized German companies awarded through the business magazine ‘Die Wirtschaftswoche‘.