CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
We from Mestemacher see it as our duty to think and act for the future of today’s and following generations. This means that we strive for a balanced relationship between the economic requirements to our company and our commitment to society and the environment.
Mestemacher supports the equal treatment of men and women and the balance between family and career as well as the sponsoring of artists. Those consumers who attach importance to equal opportunities and social commitment are on the right track with Mestemacher.
- Mestemacher snacks recipes with Mestemacher Muesli BreadJuly 17, 2019 - 4:32 pm
- “Hard Work”July 8, 2019 - 3:02 pm
- Prof. Dr. Ulrike Detmers: Connected via Skype to the North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) sustainability conferenceJuly 4, 2019 - 7:20 am
- Enjoy the summer! Delicious mini snacks garnished with Mestemacher soft wholemeal breadJuly 1, 2019 - 2:04 pm
- BioFach 2019: Mestemacher – Organic First//Special organic breads are taking over the global bread marketFebruary 15, 2019 - 8:00 pm
- BioFach 2019: Discussing innovative marketing activities – Prof Dr Ulrike Detmers, Shareholder, Member of Management Board, Speaker of the Mestemacher Group and Masaaki HIRANO, D. Eng, Director and Vice-President MIE PROECT Co., Ltd.February 15, 2019 - 8:00 pm
- Annual Press Conference of the Mestemacher Group 2019 | Bread and bakery product group achieves record turnover in 2018 with 162.8 million eurosFebruary 13, 2019 - 7:56 am
Repeated success for Mestemacher, who submitted their products to the DLG for quality control testing. Once more the DLG acknowledged the outstanding quality of Mestemacher products awarding them ‘Gold’ in the category ‘Award for the Best’ - (Preis der Besten”). Then In 2013 came the first federal honour, Ilse Aigner, the German Minister for Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection, presented Mestemacher, with the ’Bundesehrenpreis’. Mestemacher’s social enterprise plus innovative capacity justified the award "Top 100" Best medium-sized German companies awarded through the business magazine ‘Die Wirtschaftswoche‘.