Oven-baked vegetables with sunflower seed bread
- 2 slices of Mestemacher sunflower seed bread
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 250 grams of mushrooms
- 150 grams of spicy salami, single piece
- 2 twigs of rosemary
- Salt, pepper according to taste
- Olive oil
- Dice the bread slices and the bell pepper. Halve the mushrooms, slice the zucchini and salami.
- Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish and baste with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, place the dish in the oven and bake with the rosemary sprigs for 20 minutes at 180 degrees top and bottom heat. Serve immediately.