- 2 Mestemacher wheat pita
- 1 scallion
- ½ clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt, pepper, sugar
- 2-3 stalks of basil
- 3-4 tomatoes
- Prepare the pita according to the instructions.
- Peel the scallion and garlic, chop them very finely and stir in with the olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Coarsely chop the basil and add to the oil.
- Quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds, dice and add to the oil.
- Toast the pita and fill with the tomato salad.
Preparation time: 20 minutes