Toast rolls with Mestemacher ORGANIC SPELT TOAST
Working time: 30 minutes
Resting time: 1 hour
Ingredients for 24 rolls:
- 2 carrots, cut into approx. 5cm long strips
- 1/4 red cabbage, cut into approx. 5cm long strips
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into strips about 5 cm long
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into approx. 5cm long strips
- 1/4 radicchio Galileo, cut into approx. 5cm long strips
- sea salt and freshly-ground pepper
- 1 little bowl of cress
- 80 g Creme Vega
- 1 tsp. wasabi paste
- 12 slices ORGANIC SPELT TOAST
- cling wrap
- Mix the salad ingredients together and season with salt and pepper. Mix the sour cream and wasabi and season with salt. Remove the crusts from the toast. Carefully roll out the slices one by one between the cling wrap, using a rolling pin and spread with the wasabi cream.
- Cover half of the bread with salad and cress, leaving strips protruding over the left and right sides of the bread slice. Roll up the bread tightly.
- Wrap each roll tightly in foil and chill for at least 1 hour. To serve, remove the foil and cut each roll into 2 equal pieces.
Tip: Serve with a roasted sesame sauce as a dip.