Vanilla curd with strawberries and bread crunch
Ingredients serves 2
For the vanilla curd
- 125 grams of curd
- 75 grams of full-cream yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- pulp of a vanilla pod
- 1 tbsp. sugar
For the bread crunch
- 2 slices of Mestemacher protein bread
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- Mix the curd and full-cream yoghurt Stir in the lemon juice, vanilla pod pulp and sugar, then refrigerate.
- Finely dice the bread and chop the chocolate finely.
- Melt the sugar in the pan and add the bread cubes. Keep stirring until the bread is caramelised. Now add the chocolate and stir once again.
- Dice the strawberries.
- To serve, layer the curd cream with the strawberries in a glass and sprinkle with the bread crunch.