Asparagus salad with fried green asparagus and Mestemacher Sunflower Whole Rye Bread
- Mestemacher Sunflower Whole Rye Bread
- 300 grams green asparagus
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- black pepper, salt according to taste
- After washing, peel the asparagus and cut it into pieces.
- Slice the onion and bell pepper into strips. Quarter the bread slices.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sauté the onion cubes until transparent, add the bell pepper and asparagus and cook for a few minutes. In a final step, roast the slices of bread, too. Add the brown sugar and caramelise it. Deglaze with the vinegar and a little water and let it steep.
- Season with salt and pepper. Plane the Parmesan over the salad and serve while still warm.