Organic Oat Bread with Chicken Breast Cold Cuts, red Balsamic onions and Brie cheese
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 2 slices of Mestemacher Organic Oat Bread
- 12 slices of chicken breast cold cuts
- 12 thin slices of Brie cheese
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- a few leaves of sage
- Peel the onion, halve it and cut into thin strips.
- Add sugar to a pan and heat. As soon as the sugar starts caramelizing, meaning it becomes liquid and light brown, add the onions.
- Deglaze with Balsamic vinegar and leave to simmer until you have the onions in a thick sauce.
- Chop the sage and add to the onions.
- Cut the bread into three pieces. In each case, top with two slices of chicken breast, two slices of Brie and Balsamic onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 20 minutes