- Mestemacher Art Forum Jean Marc Tingaud «One way» Photographies 1986–2019May 16, 2022 - 3:29 pm
- MESTEMACHER | Mestemacher Group generates a net turnover of 152 million euros with its baked goods in 2021. In 2022, more than 15 million euros in investments are planned. Preparations for SMETA social audit and environmental management audit according to ISO 14001 standard are underway.February 16, 2022 - 12:19 pm
- Meet us at ANUGA Cologne 09.-13.10.2021October 7, 2021 - 10:27 am
- Congratulation on 150 years of Mestemacher Plant BakeryMay 20, 2021 - 12:39 pm
- Mestemacher Group invites to BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIALFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:03 pm
- MESTEMACHER | Plant Bakery achieves 16.7 per cent sales growth with hygienically-packaged, long-life bread specialities and baked goods, when stored unopenedFebruary 5, 2021 - 7:49 pm
- BioFach 2020: For the 9th time: €10,000 donation with the Mestemacher “Gemeinsam gegen Hunger” (Together against Hunger) charity cam-paign for Deutsche Welthungerhilfe e.V.February 21, 2020 - 11:07 am
Repeated success for Mestemacher, who submitted their products to the DLG for quality control testing. Once more the DLG acknowledged the outstanding quality of Mestemacher products awarding them ‘Gold’ in the category ‘Award for the Best’ - (Preis der Besten”). Then In 2013 came the first federal honour, Ilse Aigner, the German Minister for Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection, presented Mestemacher, with the ’Bundesehrenpreis’. Mestemacher’s social enterprise plus innovative capacity justified the award "Top 100" Best medium-sized German companies awarded through the business magazine ‘Die Wirtschaftswoche‘.