Filled pita pockets with chicken teriyaki and salad
Ingredients serve 2
- 2 Mestemacher pita pockets
- 1 large chicken breast fillet
- 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce (available in retail)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of peeled sesame
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- 1 spring onion
- 2 handfuls of washed lettuce
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper
- Wash the chicken breast, dab it dry and cut it into approx. 8 pieces. Place the chicken breast pieces in a bowl and mix with teriyaki sauce.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the chicken in it from all sides for approx. 6 minutes. Shortly before the end of cooking, sprinkle sesame onto the pieces of meat and then briefly fry again.
- Cut the bell pepper in strips and the spring onion in rings. Mix the lettuce with the bell pepper and spring onion. Marinate with olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper.
- Toast the pita pockets in the toaster. Fill the pockets with salad and meat.
Preparation time: 40 minutes