- Mestemacher round Gourmet wholemeal or pumpernickel
- 1 yellow and 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small courgette
- 1 pack of sheep’s milk cheese with herbs
- 1 clove of (finely chopped) garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- rosemary (finely chopped)
- Cut the courgette into approx. 1 cm slices and the bell pepper into chunky pieces. Briefly fry the vegetables in hot olive oil, season with salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary and set aside to cool down slightly.
- Alternate layering the round wholemeal or pumpernickel slices with red bell pepper, courgette slices, yellow bell pepper, diced sheep’s milk cheese and olives into a tower.
- Skewer with cocktail sticks.
Preparation time: 15 minutes