Vanilla cream with French toast sunflower seed bread
- 2 slices of Mestemacher sunflower seed bread
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml milk
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1 pack of vanilla pudding
- 400 ml milk
- 3 tbsp. of sugar
- 150 grams of yoghurt
- 200 grams of blueberries
- Prepare the pudding with 400 ml milk and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Place aside to cool down. Whip the cold pudding and stir it into the yoghurt.
- Slice the bread into strips. Whisk the milk, eggs and cinnamon, then soak the bread strips in it for 10 minutes. Now fry the bread slices in a pan with melted butter.
- Place the vanilla cream and blueberries in a dessert glass and top with the baked bread slices. Finally, sprinkle on some more cinnamon.