Sweet Crisps with Strawberry Sauce
- 1 Pack Mestemacher California wraps wheat XL
- 150 grams of butter
- 120 grams of sugar
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon
For the strawberry sauce:
- 500 grams of strawberries
- 50 grams icing sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, top and bottom heat.
- Place the butter in a pot and let it melt at low heat. Stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut the wraps into little crisps. For this, we recommend using a pizza roller. Roll the crisps in the butter and then place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes and then put aside to cool down.
- Clean the strawberries and purée them in a tall container. Gradually add the icing sugar and lemon juice.
- Pass the strawberry sauce through a fine sieve and pour into a bottle.
- Serve the crisps with the strawberry sauce.