Muffins with Mexican Chicken
- 1 Pack of Mestemacher California wraps wheat
- 500 grams of chicken meat
- 1 onion
- 1 chilli pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 100 grams of sweetcorn
- 150 grams of kidney beans
- 50 grams of strained tomatoes
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika spice according to taste
- 150 grams of grated cheese
- Dice the onion and chicken. Sauté the onion in a pan, then add the chicken. Chop the chilli pepper finely and stir in. Fry the chicken well on all sides. Dice the bell pepper and sauté in the pan for five minutes. Add the corn, tomatoes and kidney beans. Season with salt, pepper and paprika spice.
- Cut out circles from the wraps, place them in a cupcake baking tray and press them against the wall of the cupcake form. Put the filling into the moulds. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees top and bottom heat for about 15 minutes.