Mini wrap rolls with bell pepper cream and Tyrolean bacon
- 1 pack of Mestemacher organic ITALIAN wraps
- 150 grams of cream cheese
- 1 tbs. mild bell pepper cream
- 1 tsp. paprika powder, noble sweet
- salt and pepper according to taste
- 2 heads of Romaine lettuce
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200 grams of bacon, in strips
- Briefly heat the wraps.
- Mix cream cheese, paprika puree and paprika powder, and season with salt and pepper. Spread the cream onto the wraps. Put the lettuce on the wraps, then place the bacon strips on top.
- Cut the bell pepper into strips and place on the bacon.
- Roll up the wraps from one side, place them in foil and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- To serve, cut the rolled wraps into slices.
Photo credits: Susanne Brauer