Pumpernickel cream cheese balls
- 1 pack of Mestemacher Gourmet Pumpernickel
- 250 grams of cream cheese
- 100 grams grated Edam cheese
- 1 bunch of herbs (chives, parsley)
- salt, pepper, paprika seasoning according to taste
- Dice the bread into small cubes. Chop the herbs finely. Place a handful of each aside. Knead together the cottage cheese, cheese, bread and herbs. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Form the cheese mass into balls. Roll them in the remaining bread cubes and garnish with the remaining herbs to serve.
Photo credits: Susanne Brauer