Mini pizzas on Gourmet Wholemeal Classic
- 1 pack of Mestemacher Gourmet Wholemeal Classic
- 50 ml pizza sauce (alternatively pasta tomatoes seasoned with Italian spice mixture)
- 100 grams of salami
- 1 handful of sweetcorn
- 1 red bell pepper
- 50 grams of Mozzarella, grated
- some oregano
- parsley for garnishing
- Finely dice the salami and bell pepper.
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the bread slices before successively topping with salami, bell pepper and sweetcorn. First sprinkle some oregano over the pizzas, before placing the grated cheese on the pizzas.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees, top and bottom heat, for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley to serve.
Photo credits: Susanne Brauer