Fried sausages with raspberry ketchup and kebab bread
- 1 pack of Mestemacher kebab bread
- 4 bratwurst sausages
- 600 grams tomatoes
- 150 grams of raspberries
- 2 shallots
- 50 ml apple vinegar
- 80 grams of sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- Remove the stalks, then dice the tomatoes finely. Finely dice the shallots and fry them in a pan with a little oil. Add the tomatoes and fry. Now add the raspberries, vinegar, sugar and salt and 50 ml water.
- Bring the ketchup to the boil and then reduce the heat to let it simmer until it has the desired consistency. Season with salt and sugar.
- Pass the ketchup through a sieve to remove the raspberry seeds and tomato skin. Pour the ketchup into a sterile bottle.
- Grill the sausages and the bread and serve with the raspberry ketchup.