Mestemacher Fitness bread with hummus and tofu
- 4 slices of Mestemacher Fitness Bread
- 400 grams smoked tofu
- ½ head of red endive
- 1 handful of cress
For the hummus
- 1 tin of chickpeas (400 grams)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. sesame mousse
- Salt, pepper, cumin according to taste
- Drain the chickpeas, then dry them briefly. Collect the liquid. Chop the garlic very finely and add to the chickpeas, together with olive oil, sesame, and lemon juice.
- Blend the ingredients until you have a creamy mixture. If the hummus is too thick, add some liquid from the chickpeas. Season to taste with the spices and then refrigerate for two hours.
- Dice the smoked tofu and then sauté it in a coated pan. Finely dice the red endive.
- Spread hummus onto the bread slices. Place some red endive on the hummus and put the diced tofu on the bread.
- Sprinkle with some cress for serving.