Bread salad with tuna, olives and herb cream cheese
- 3 slices of High Protein Bread or Protein Bread
- 150 grams of tinned tuna
- 1 red onion
- 1 handful of olives
- 2 handfuls of lamb’s lettuce
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 50 grams low-fat curd
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 squirt of lemon juice
- ½ bunch of parsley
- Salt, pepper, paprika seasoning according to taste
The recipes are suitable for the high protein bread – fine – and the high protein toast rolls – fine – as well as for all Mestemacher protein bread types and protein toast rolls.
- For the herbed cream cheese, whip the curd and the cream cheese in a bowl.
- Chop the parsley and garlic clove finely and then mix in.
- Season with lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika and leave to infuse for a while.
- Cut the slices of bread into cubes. Slice and dice the onion finely. Slice the olives into rings. Wash the lettuce.
- Layer the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the cream cheese on top and serve.