Asparagus salad with egg and Mestemacher WESTPHALIAN Whole Rye Bread
- Mestemacher WESTPHALIAN Whole Rye Bread
- 300 grams white asparagus
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 2-3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ½ bunch of chives
- some butter
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika spice according to taste
- Bring water to the boil and season the water with salt, sugar and a little butter. Cook the asparagus for a few minutes until al dente, drain and then place aside to cool down.
- Peel the eggs and cut into pieces. Chop the chives finely. Cut the asparagus into pieces.
- Add the mayonnaise to the salad ingredients, mix and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour for the flavour to unfold.
- Place the asparagus salad on the bread slices and serve.