Prawn pita with yoghurt dill sauce
- 2 Mestemacher wheat pita
- 4 leaves of lollo bianco lettuce
- 1 cup of yoghurt
- 1-2 stalks of dill
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- ¼ cucumber
- 8 prawns
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Prepare the pita according to the instructions.
- Wash the lettuce and pluck into smaller pieces.
- Stir the yoghurt with chopped dill and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Halve the cucumbers and cut in slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, fry the prawns in it on both sides for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt.
- Toast the pita.
- Fill the pita with the prepared ingredients.
Preparation time: 40 minutes