Ham with olive cream on Gourmet Wholemeal Classic
- 1 pack of Mestemacher Gourmet Wholemeal Classic
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. of milk
- 70 grams of olives, pitted
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- salt, pepper according to taste
- 10 slices of bacon
- Place some olives aside for garnishing. Place the remaining olives in a bowl with the cream cheese and milk and blend. Season with curry, salt and pepper.
- Place the bacon on the slices of bread. Put the olive cream in a piping bag and pipe it on the ham. Slice the remaining olives into rings and garnish the bread with them.
Photo credits: Susanne Brauer