Grilled cheese with berry salsa
- 1 pack of Mestemacher pita bread
- 4 pieces of grilled cheese of your choice
For the salsa
- 250 grams of blueberries
- 200 grams of currents
- 1 spring onion
- 1 chilli pepper
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- 1 handful of lamb’s lettuce
- Place the berries in a bowl. Halve large blueberries. Slice the spring onion into rings, finely chop the chilli pepper. Stir in the balsamic vinegar and syrup. Season to taste with salt and pepper and put aside for an hour.
- Grill the cheese and the bread. Fill the pita bread with salad, salsa and grilled cheese and serve while warm.