Fillet of chicken breast with berry marinade
- 1 pack of Mestemacher INDIAN Naan Bread
- 4 chicken breast fillets
For the marinade
- 150 grams of blueberries, deep-frozen
- 50 ml neutral cooking oil
- 150 ml soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 chilli pepper
- 1 tsp. of pepper
- Chop the chilli finely. Place all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and mix. Add the chicken and coat it in the marinade. Cover the bowl and leave the meat to marinate for about 4 hours.
- Prepare the chicken and bread on the grill and serve together.